These documents outline the way we will run agility in NZ. For the most up to date information refer to the latest copy of the regulations
Changes are in red. A full copy for the regulations will be posted here when it becomes available.
Changes relate to:
Up Aframe contacts are not to be judged.
Judges to communicate with and indicate to competitors when it is Ok for them to start their run
Starting a run before the judge has indicated will be a disqualification.
Collapsible tunnel safety measures.
Scoring weave faults in Elementary A
Running order protocols introduced
Mixed height in Jumpers pairs to be default.
Wings to be used for backside approaches
Refund regulation expanded
Re-run and Tied score protocols introduced
Changes relate to:
More accessibility for potential new judges.
AD and ADX Advanced - Allowing AD and ADX Advanced entries to be taken on the day if the Club wishes.
Making changes to use of AD/ADXA entry forms.
Changes may be made to Elementary courses
Certificate of fitness timeframes and procedures.
GAMES - Changes to graduation for Ribbon trials from Grade B jumpers to Grade A.
- Allowing changes to be made to a Jumpers Pairs entry under certain circumstances.
- Rates of travel for games added. Add information about when you can do obstacles in the gamble area.
- Eligibility for Games (based on Senior level)
Clubs that have finalised Certificate of fitness inspections, 2015.
There are various policy documents which should be read in conjunction with the regulations as they expand and clarify the regulations. They include:- Jumpers Guidelines, Probationary guidelines, Measuring guidelines (which can be found on the Information page under Measuring) and Standing orders (currently under review).
- Summary of regulation changes effective June 2015, approved at ACOD
- Description of new awards effective March 2015
- Summary of regulation changes effective March 2015
- Summary of regulation changes effective 1 July 2014
- Summary of regulation changes effective 1 Jan 2014
- Summary of regulation changes effective 1 July 2013
- amendments effective 1 Jan 2013
- amendments effective 1 July 2012
- amendments only effective 1 Jan 2012
- Summary of regulation changes effective from the 1st of July 2011
- Summary of regulation changes effective from the 1st of Jan 2011
- Summary of Regulation changes in plain english effective from the 1st of July 2010
- Reminder regarding remeasuring of Dogs Memo July 201
- Summary of regulation changes effective from the 1st of July 2010
- Summary of regulation changes effective from the 21st of February 2010
- Summary of regulation changes effective from the 1st of January 2010
- Summary of regulation changes effective from the 1st of October 2009
- Summary of Regulations changes effective from the 1st June 2009.