International sub-committee of the NZKC Agility Committee
The subcommittee was formed to help NZ handlers wanting to compete overseas, assist overseas competitors to compete in NZ, and to provide a central place for co-ordination of international instructors wishing to provide training in NZ.Objectives and Purpose of the Sub-Committee
- Enable and encourage New Zealand’s participation at international competitions.
- Provide information on upcoming opportunities for participation at international events.
- Act as the initial liaison channel for organisers of international events.
- To provide information and assistance for people travelling internationally with their dogs to compete.
- To assist international competitors who may wish to attend the NZDAC.
- Support international judges judging in New Zealand, and New Zealand judges judging overseas.
- Develop an appropriate and fair selection process for the team events at international events and selection process, if necessary.
- To facilitate international instructors coming to New Zealand